Donating as a gift for a friend or family member? If you make a donation to a GiveWell-recommended charity for a friend or family member as a result of our research, you can use the files below as templates to send an acknowledgment letter. Download the relevant file(s), update the fields with your information, and make other adjustments based on your preferences -- for example, noting whether the donation was made directly to the charity or through GiveWell.
Please let us know if you have questions or suggestions related to the gift acknowledgment letters by emailing email@example.com.
- GiveWell's Maximum Impact Fund
- Malaria Consortium's seasonal malaria chemoprevention program
- Against Malaria Foundation (AMF)
- Helen Keller International's vitamin A supplementation program
- SCI Foundation (formerly known Schistosomiasis Control Initiative)
- Sightsavers' deworming program
- New Incentives
- Evidence Action's Deworm the World Initiative
- END Fund's deworming program