Last updated: November 2021
A core part of our research process is following the progress of charities to which GiveWell directs a significant amount of funding. On this page you can find links to all of our content on Against Malaria Foundation, one of our top charities.
- Our current review, updated in November 2021, and supplementary information, updated in November 2018.
- Past reviews: November 2020 (review), November 2019 (review), November 2018 (review), November 2017 (review), November 2017 (supplementary information), January 2017 (review), January 2017 (supplementary information), November 2016 (prior to moving some content onto a supplementary information page), June 2016, November 2015; Updated January 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- AMF update – August 2015
- AMF update – May 2015
- AMF update – August 2014
- AMF update – November 2013
- AMF update – February 2013
- AMF update – September 2012
- AMF update – March 2012
For all blog posts on AMF, see the AMF blog category.
Notes from conversations
For notes from conversations with AMF, see our conversations page.
In October 2011, GiveWell staff visited AMF's distribution partner, Concern Universal, in Malawi. For notes and photos from the trip, see the site visit page.
Report on unfunded distributions
In 2016, we examined what happens when AMF considers funding a distribution but ultimately does not. Details are available here.