Last updated: December 2021
A core part of our research process is following the progress of charities to which GiveWell directs a significant amount of funding. On this page you can find links to all of our content on Malaria Consortium's seasonal malaria chemoprevention program, one of our top charities.
- Our current review, updated in November 2021.
- Past reviews: November 2020, November 2019, November 2018, November 2017, November 2016, November 2012.
For all blog posts on Malaria Consortium, see the Malaria Consortium blog category.
Notes from conversations
For notes from conversations with Malaria Consortium, see our conversations page.
All grants to Malaria Consortium
This table includes all grants to Malaria Consortium that GiveWell had the discretion to make, or recommended to another funder.1
- Report on seasonal malaria chemoprevention
- October 2021 grant — Support for SMC in FCT and Oyo States, Nigeria
- July 2021 grant — Support for Monitoring and Evaluation of LLIN Distribution Campaign in Ondo State, Nigeria
- June 2021 — Reallocation of Malaria Consortium SMC funding to support SMC in Borno, Nigeria in 2021
- June 2021 grant — Support for LLIN Distribution Campaigns in Ondo and Anambra States, Nigeria
- June 2020 grant — LLIN Funding Gap Scoping
This table doesn't include:
- donations made to GiveWell that were restricted by donors to supporting Malaria Consortium; or
- donations that were made to Malaria Consortium directly by donors using our top charity list, but not on the basis of a specific recommendation from us.