On July 27, 2009, the Clear Fund Board of Directors held a meeting.
If you'd like to listen to the entire meeting, the link below allows you to do so. Please note the following:
- All Board meetings are monitored for (a) comments that are both easily misinterpreted and insignificant; (b) comments that may compromise the privacy of people who are not Board or Staff members. These comments are then removed. This meeting contains 6 such removals, totaling approximately 11 minutes. Most of this came from discussion related to a still-ongoing (as of 12/7/2009) negotiation. Because we are in ongoing negotiations, we chose to keep these discussions confidential.
- You can follow along more easily if you have the same attachments in front of you that the Board members had. The attachments are provided below.
Board meeting audio - full meeting (1 hour, 41 minutes)
Below are all the attachments that Board members used at the meeting. Note that none of these documents represent official Clear Fund positions; they were prepared by staff as proposals to help facilitate discussion, and all official decisions were made after their preparation.
- Required reading summary
- Attachment A - Budget Update
- Attachment B - Progress and Priorities
- Attachment C - Report on Professional Development
- Attachment D - Proposed Policies
- Attachment E - Update on Corporation Name (Not linked to maintain confidentiality in negotiation)
- Attachment F - Proposed Amendment to Bylaws
- Attachment G - Proposed Grant Disbursements