On June 6, 2017, the Clear Fund Board of Directors, which oversees GiveWell, held a meeting.
If you'd like to listen to the entire meeting, the link below allows you to do so. Please note that all Board meetings are monitored for comments that (a) are both easily misinterpreted and insignificant; (b) compromise agreements of confidentiality that GiveWell has made to obtain information that does not belong to it; or (c) relate to legal matters, such that legal counsel should be involved in any public statements on these matters. These comments are then removed. This recording contains seven such removals, totaling approximately 5 minutes and 4 seconds.
- Board meeting audio - full meeting (2 hours, 10 minutes, 4 seconds)
- Attachment A - Minutes for the April 25, 2017 board meeting
Note: The Open Philanthropy Project transaction term sheet has been redacted from Exhibit 1 to this attachment, due to confidentiality obligations.
- Attachment B - Resolutions to approve minutes from April 25, 2017 board meeting
- Attachment C - Financial narrative summary
- Attachment D - 2016 Budget vs. actuals and 2017-2018 budget projections
- Attachment E - Resolutions regarding board approval of expenses
Note: This draft resolution was revised and a different version was approved by the Board. The approved resolution is Exhibit 4 to the minutes for the June 6, 2017 Board meeting.
- Attachment F - Executive compensation review and proposal
- Attachment G - GiveWell's priorities for the next 3-5 years
- Attachment H - Clear Fund document retention and destruction policy
- Attachment I - Insurance review and sundry items