Donating as a gift for a friend or family member? If you make a donation to a GiveWell-recommended charity for a friend or family member as a result of our research, you can use the files below as templates to send an acknowledgment letter. Download the relevant file(s), update the fields with your information, and make other adjustments based on your preferences -- for example, noting whether the donation was made directly to the charity or through GiveWell.
Please let us know if you have questions or suggestions related to the gift acknowledgment letters by emailing email@example.com.
- Grants to recommended charities at GiveWell's discretion
- Against Malaria Foundation (AMF)
- Schistosomiasis Control Initiative (SCI)
- END Fund (deworming program only)
- Malaria Consortium (seasonal malaria chemoprevention program only)
- Evidence Action, which runs the Deworm the World Initiative
- Sightsavers (deworming program only)
- Development Media International (DMI)
- Food Fortification Initiative
- Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition's universal salt iodization program
- Iodine Global Network (IGN)
- Living Goods
- Project Healthy Children