Last updated: November 2018
A core part of our research process is following the progress of charities to which GiveWell directs a significant amount of funding. On this page you can find links to all of our content on the SCI Foundation (formerly known as the Schistosomiasis Control Initiative), one of our top charities.
- Our current review, updated in November 2018, and supplementary information, published in January 2017.
- Past reviews: November 2017, January 2017, November 2016 (prior to moving some content onto a supplementary information page), June 2016, November 2015 Review, Updated April 2016, November 2015, November 2014, November 2013, November 2012, November 2011, April 2011
- SCI update – August 2015
- SCI update – June 2014
- SCI update – January 2014
- SCI update – October 2013
- SCI update – November 2012
- SCI update – April 2012
For all blog posts related to SCI, see the SCI blog category.
Notes from conversations
For notes from conversations with SCI, see our conversations page.
In October 2011, GiveWell staff visited SCI's operations in Malawi. For notes and photos from the trip, see the site visit page.